Sunset Cove Estate Rental
Located on the Southwest shore of beautiful Green Lake, Wisconsin
at W3180 County Road K, Markesan WI
Property sleeps 8 – 10 guests
This serene property was added to Carol Shores Rentals, LLC in June of 2009. Once upon the pristine property the sunset views and shallow sandy waters along over 100 feet of flat lake frontage, make this property one of the most beautiful rentals on Green Lake. Rentals are available for multiple weeks, weekly, or for the weekend (three day minimum).
The three bedroom lakefront estate is a spacious rental retreat that is approached by lush landscaping, a flowering tree lined circular drive and a spacious manicured yard offering panoramic views of the lake from both the upper balcony and the walkout lower level patio.
Sunset Cove Estate offers the following amenities:
Over 100+ feet of level lake frontage, a large one acre + yard with manicured lawns, flowering shade trees and sandy bottom shoreline, with pier, bench and ladders at shallow and deep end of pier. Property is great for families with small children, groups that love in-water games like water volleyball, or friends that just want to get together an enjoy a large yard, balcony and patio overlooking the lake, circle drive and porch style entrance with perimeter seating and open foyer and bench.
Three + Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, king size bed, dresser, makeup vanity with large mirror and bench, wall of closets and private access to upper balcony, and private four piece master bath
- Bedroom Two on lower level with king size bed, double closets, dresser and views to the lake
- Bedroom Three on lower level with queen size bed, large closet and dresser
- Private four piece master bath located in master bedroom
- Half bath off hallway to master bedroom
- Second full three piece bath on lower level
Kitchen and Dining Areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with table for four, large center island with gas Jennair cook top, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee maker, dishes, flatware, pots and pans and cooking utensils
- Work area with desk and chair adjacent to kitchen
- Dining room with open access to living room, dining table with seating for eight and access to upper balcony, all with views of the lake.
- Large balcony that extends the length of the living and dining rooms with two patio tables and seating for eight
- Main floor open concept home, living room with vaulted wood beam ceiling, fireplace, queen size pull out couch, flat screen TV, basic cable, DVD player and free wireless internet
- Lower level living room with fireplace, sectional couch, loveseat with pullout queen bed, TV, stereo, round oak card table with seating for four and wall of sliding glass doors providing access to walk out patio, all facing the lake
- Extra large yard with over 100 feet of flat lake frontage
- Expansive brick patio with chaise lounges, outdoor seating and Weber barbeque
- Fire pit for night time campfires is available on the property (Wood to be purchased locally.)
- Pier with bench, shallow and deep end ladders and boat hoist for 4000 lbs. or less boat
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, soaking sink, folding counter and initial laundry soap
- Air conditioning and Electric heating
- Kitchen dish cloths and towels, bath, hand and face towels, linens for beds and pullout couches are provided
- Initial dish soap, paper towels, pump hand soap, toilet paper, and basic cleaning supplies provided
This three bedroom lakeshore estate has a welcoming entrance to the gracious open concept home that overlooks the lake. Once inside, panoramic views make this vacation rental a place where you can kick off your shoes, sit on the couch, and let the stresses of the day roll away. The extra large walkout balcony on the upper level with two patio tables and seating for eight, makes the balcony and its views even more calming and relaxing as you sit and enjoy your morning coffee, relax with a book, or watch the magnificent evening sunset over the lake.
The lower level offers a private sitting area with large windows and a sliding doors, allowing you to catch all the breezes from the lake as well as the views. Two large bedrooms, one with king size bed and the other with a queen size bed gives guests additional privacy. A private three piece bath is also located in the lower level. The estate comfortably sleeps 8-10 people.
The convenience of the large front and back yards with barbeque lets you cookout, play games or take leisurely strolls down to the lake or pier for an afternoon in the sun or to view the sunset.
A private pier with ladders at shallow and deep ends, and waterside bench overlooking the lake are provided. The shoreline area has a shallow sandy bottom which is great for small children at play, in water games like volleyball, swimming or fishing. Water level begins at approximately two feet at shoreline and gets gradually deeper. Excellent swimming area for young children and adults alike.
Shore station (boatlift) available both pontoon and speed boats off private pier for boats 4000 lbs. or less.
Sunset Cove Estate – a Carol Shores Vacation Rental property, is a GREEN rental property.
Carol Shores Vacation Rentals is dedicated to preserving our precious environment and implements GREEN strategies to help facilitate a better environment for all.
- Laundered sheets are line dried to conserve energy.
- All garbage is separated into paper, plastics and aluminum can containers.
- Aluminum cans are recycled and donated to the local animal shelter, to support their fund raising activities.