Five Gables Victorian Estate Rental
Located on the south shore of Green Lake at
W2240 Oakwood Avenue, Markesan WI
Estate sleeps 18 – 20 guests
The exquisite sunsets, beautiful 100 + feet of lake frontage and pleasing gardens complement the extraordinary grandeur of this spacious six bedroom, five bath estate, located on the south shore of Green Lake at the entrance of the elite Emerald Shores area.
This spacious lakefront home offers generous rooms for large family gatherings, business retreats, golf outings, girlfriends weekend, or a multi-couple getaway. The living room with high 21 foot ceiling and wet bar is ideal for relaxing and conversing, while enjoying an incredible lake view. Adjacent to the living room is a wide, open concept kitchen with breakfast nook and table for six. Travel outside to have your early morning coffee and listen to the birds on the wood deck, Victorian style wrap around porch, or in the open air Gazebo.
In the evenings settle in with a glass of wine and enjoy the sunset from the private balcony off the master bedroom, or wander midway down to the lake a start a cozy campfire and convers.
An inviting parlor room located on the main floor serves as a seventh bedroom with the queen size pullout couch or offers a place in the house for some privacy to catch up on work that can’t wait for you to return.
Five Gables Victorian Estate offers the following amenities:
Five Gables Victorian Estate sleeps 18 – 20 guests, offering monthly, multi-week, weekly and four night minimum rentals
Six + Bedrooms
- Massive Master bedroom with King size bed, private sitting area and large master bath with double sinks, shower, whirlpool tub, access to private balcony with seating for two, all overlooking the lake
- Bedroom Two with Queen size bed, dresser and private bath
- Bedroom Three with two twin beds, dresser and adjacent bath
- Bedroom Four – large king size bed, in room sink
- Bedroom Five – queen size bed and dresser
- Bedroom Six with queen size bed, dresser and additional twin size pullout couch
- Additional sleeping – Private Parlor with queen size sleeper sofa bed
- Couch in Living room with pull-out queen bed
- Large Master bath with double sinks, shower, whirlpool tub, access to private balcony with seating for two, all overlooking the lake
- Full four piece private bath on second floor in Bedroom Two
- Full four piece bath located on the second floor adjacent to Bedroom’s three and four
- Four piece bath adjacent to parlor on main floor
- Full bath on lower level with shower and tub combination
Kitchen and Dining Areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with center island gas cooktop, double ovens, refrigerator, microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher, pot and pans, serving bowls, blender, mixer, dishes, flatware, and cooking utensils
- Breakfast nook with table for six, access to upper patio with patio table and seating for six, all with views of the lake
- Dining area on main floor with large wood table and seating for eight
- Lower Level kitchenette with second refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Large open foyer with cherry hardwood floors lead you to main floor living room, ping pong area or upstairs to four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Lower level expansive open concept living room with 21 ft. ceilings, two couches, one with pullout queen size bed, perimeter bench seating, fireplace, large flat screen TV with Dish Network, DVD player, portable stereo, free internet access, sliding glass doors to lower patio and lower level screened gazebo
- Wet bar with sink, large counter and cabinets filled with selection of family games
- Private sitting area on main floor with down filled couch and Victorian style chairs
- Game area with Ping Pong table and paddles for four
- Open air gazebo off dining area with wicker furniture, seating for six and views to the lake
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, soaking tub, and initial laundry soap
- Patio with octagon picnic table, chaise lounge and Adirondack chairs
- Large soft sloping well manicured yard with perimeter perennial gardens and over 100 feet of lake frontage
- Weber charcoal barbeque
- Paved sitting area with fire pit for night time campfires, overlooking the lake (Wood to be purchased locally)
- Pier with bench, two ladders, and boat hoist for 4000 lbs. or less boat
- Air conditioning and Central Heating
- Kitchen dish cloths and towels, bath, hand and face towels, linens for beds and pullout couches are provided
- Initial dish soap, paper towels, pump hand soap, toilet paper, and basic cleaning supplies provided
Five Gables Victorian Estate has over 100 feet of level lake frontage and a large yard with manicured lawns, shade trees and perennial gardens.
A private pier with deep and shallow water ladders and waterside bench overlooking the lake is provided. The shore line area has a weed free bottom for swimming or fishing. Water level begins at approximately two feet at shoreline and is approximately 6 – 8 feet deep at end of pier. Excellent swimming area for children and adults alike.
A Shore station (boat lift) for either pontoon or speed boat is available off private pier for boats 4000 lbs. or less.
Five Gables Victorian Estate – a Carol Shores Vacation Rental property, is a GREEN rental property.
Carol Shores Vacation Rentals is dedicated to preserving our precious environment and implements GREEN strategies to help facilitate a better environment for all.
- Laundered sheets are line dried to conserve energy.
- All garbage is separated into paper, plastics and aluminum can containers.
- Aluminum cans are recycled and donated to the local animal shelter, to support their fund raising activities.